This Facebook like button plugin was developed by bestwebsoft for WordPress powered website, This plugin allows your visitors to like your site content just by clicking on the button, it also display the total number of likes by your visitor to your page. You can also use a standard image or replace it with your desired image for your Facebook page button. But how to use this plugin? Ok! Today I will teach you how to install this plugin to your WordPress site.
- Add the Follow button the easiest way.
- Add Facebook Like button easily.
- Select the button position: before the content, after, before and after or using a shortcode.
- Use a standard image or replace it with some other image.
- Download the plugin at this link (Note: You can download it too using your plugin page at your WordPress account, search the “Facebook Like Button Plugin” by bestwebsoft).
- After that upload the plugin file, How? Go to Plugins >> Add New >> Upload it and the install.
- Activate it.
- Adjust the necessary settings in your BWS Plugins >> Facebook Button.
You can add it before or after your post or you can add it via shortcode.
Are you a blogger? Visit Facebook like button for blogger to add like button feature to your blog post content.